In line with the Australian Privacy Act 1988, Picmar Pty Ltd operates according to strict policy guidelines, which covers the privacy of your personal details and business practices. Picmar Pty Ltd complies with the ten National Privacy Principles contained within the act. Which are:
- Collect personal information in a manner that is fair, lawful and non intrusive
- Only use or disclose information for the primary purpose for which it was collected
- Ensure personal information is accurate complete and up-to-date
- Protect personal information from misuse and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Have a policy document outlining your information handling practices and make this available to anyone who requests it
- Give an individual access to personal information you hold about them when requested to do so
- Only adopt, use or disclose a Commonwealth Government identifier if particular circumstances apply that would allow you to do so
- Give people the option to transact with you anonymously whenever it is lawful and practical to do so
- Only transfer personal information to recipient in a foreign country if the information will have appropriate protection
- Do not collect sensitive information unless the individual has consented; the collection is required by law; or in other special circumstances
Collection of Personal Information
Picmar Pty Ltd needs to collect personal information for the purposes of performing business transactions with you. This information will only be collected with your knowledge and consent, and includes your business name, ABN, business address and contact information and any service-specific information including technical business specifications.
Use and Disclosure
Your personal information is only used for the purpose it was collected. This allows us to provide our services to you. If you decide to cease dealing with Picmar Pty Ltd you can requrest your private information to be deleted. At times your personal information may also be used to conduct credit checks with credit reporting agencies if you decide to purchase any Picmar Pty Ltd services. You can at any time decide to terminate any further communications. No information collected at Picmar Pty Ltd is transferred or sold to third parties for the use of promotional marketing.
Accuracy of Information
You can contact us to view and amend any of the information we store about you upon request. Picmar Pty Ltd also requires accurate information from you in order to provide you with the best of our services.
Protection of Information
All of our staff as well as any contractors that tdeal with Picmar Pty Ltd who are exposed to your personal information are required to have a non-disclosure agreement. All sensitive information, such as credit card details and Commonwealth Government Identifiers, are stored on a computer system with limited staff access. This computer system is inaccessible from the internet and no sensitive information is stored on servers accessible from the internet. All confidential information relating to any services we provide is stored behind industry-standard firewalls to protect from unauthorised access. You can request that we do not use the internet to transmit or store this information. Any sensitive information on hardcopy is stored in lockable filing cabinets, and is destroyed when no longer useful.
Access to Information
You may at any time request copies of the information we hold about you. We will gladly provide you with all the information we have collected from you. However, we may charge an administration fee to provide you with this information if it involves over one hour preparing.
Use of Commonwealth Government Identifiers
Picmar Pty Ltd uses ABNs for all businesses that we provide our products and services. This information is used to conduct legitimate business checks on your organisation. This information will be stored offline and inaccessible from the internet.
Picmar Pty Ltd cannot provide services anonymously as we require identifiable information to deliver all the services we provide. However we can provide pre-sales information such as quotations and analysis anonymously. Please specify this when you make initial contact. Personally-identifiable information is only collected with your consent, or when you send us information such as a letter or an email.
Transfer of Information
Picmar Pty Ltd does not collect any of your personal information without your consent. Before we commence tracing with you we will requrie you to provide personal information to us. Your consent is given by signing and returning any service agreement forms or proposals, If you do not wish for us to hold any personal information, please let us know.